Wednesday, December 31, 2014

new year 2015

My new blog in 2015,i have a lot to tell ,first i wish that i have a perfect and happiest moment in this new year with my family,i ask god to protect my family cause i really need it,second,i had a lot of lessons in the last year 2014 ,i knew that we have to progress and move on in my life and look forward to the best,i don't to look back cause there is only problems and shit,i took a lot of decisions in the last year and i decide to give my self a new chance to prove to this world the really Abdelhaq and what i can do to change.
God guide me finally to the right road,after what i have passed i decide to neglect any thing that bother me or don't help me to look at the good side.
People passed throw my heart to the happiness,i helped people to move on in their lives,now it's my turn to do like them,it's time to change.
I run after people that i loved in the past but i saw just ignoring from them,patience helped me before and now also.
I promised myself to take care of myself and forget the past and focus on the future to make my parents proud of me ,cause wallah i know i can do my best and work hard to change my miserable situation.
that's my important decisions that i have token yet,

No comments:

Post a Comment